Keto Pancakes with Whipped cream & berries

If you've never eaten a keto meal you may think I'm a little crazy. But, your tastebuds will go into overdrive I promise you.

I've always been super fussy when it comes to food. Think Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory. If my meal arrives with something slightly different than what I'm used to I would refuse to eat it.

Imagine my surprise when someone said I could eat pancakes that had no flour and no SUGAR!! Well I thought they were nuts!

I basically made them so I could prove to people how inedible they were. Except they weren't. They were amazing!!

In the weeks after starting my new diet, I'd made them at least 10 times. Not only did I love them but so did my kids.

So without further ado, print this winning recipe and start your Keto journey today! Thank me later ;)



keto, keto pancakes, keto lifestyle
Yield: 4
Author:

Keto Pancakes with Berries & Whipped Cream

Once you try these delicious Keto pancakes, you will never go back the the original.
prep time: 5 Mcook time: 15 Mtotal time: 20 M

ingredients:

For the Pancakes
  • 4 Eggs
  • 200 g Cottage Cheese
  • 1 tbsp (8 g) Psyllium Husk powder
  • 50 g Butter
  • Xantham gum (optional)
For the Toppings
  • 120 g of Blueberries/Raspberries or Strawberries or a combination of all
  • 225 ml Whipping Cream
  • Natvia (optional)

instructions:

  1. Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder and mix in a medium size mixing bowl
  2. Let sit for 10 minutes and check thickness of batter. If too thin, add small amounts of Xantham gum and let sit for 5 more minutes
  3. Heat butter in saucepan and fry pancakes on low-medium heat for 4 to 4 minutes on each side. Make sure you don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
  4. Add whipping cream and Natvia to taste, to a mixing bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
  5. Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries

NOTES:

Use small amounts of Natvia until you reach desired level of sweetness
Calories
425
Fat (grams)
39
Fiber (grams)
3
Net carbs
5
Protein (grams)
13
Created using The Recipes Generator

No comments

Post a Comment