Welcome!

HI there and welcome to my lovely little blog!

Even though I have been blogging for quite some time, this is a completely new blog for me and my family which I plan to use for all the things I can't do with my other blog.

So let me get straight into it. My name is Mishelle. I am a mother of 2 (hoping to change that to 3 in the near future) and wife to Hakon. We've been married for 12 years (feels like 100) JUST KIDDING HONEY

My 2 amazing kids are Scarlett & Tyler. The loves of my life and the reason I started blogging in the first place. They are my pride and joy and I love nothing more than spending as much time with them as I can.

My youngest Tyler is starting Prep this year {Sad Face} and I'm not even close to being emotionally prepared for it.

Now that I'll have a bit more time on my hands (reluctantly) I plan to get back into all things creative, including baking (my other love)

I hope you'll join me and my family on our little journey.



Chat soon xx





No comments

Post a Comment